KiwiSDR interfaceIt’s been a while since my last post! Not much going on in the PA8E-shack the past year but that’s about to change. I ordered the new and revised KiwiSDR version 2! Just in time to be included in the second production run of the prototype. Since 2017 I’ve got the KiwiSDR version 1 running on a very good RX-location (big antenna, low QRM).
This version 2 of the KiwiSDR has some interesting improvements which are really useful at my location (like an onboard attenuator). That’s why I’m really looking forward to the delivery. Then I can further improve the performance of the SDR.